Thursday 30 September 2010

Have I Got News For You?

Today I was struggling for Gaming ideas, so I decided to whip out my PS2 and LightGun controller for some Time Crisis 2 action. I can certainly say i've lost my touch - nearly - as I only got to Area 2 Stage 3 - the last stage. Playing this game brought back memories of the day I could actually beat this game in around 45 minutes. After this I decided to check out the Playstation Store - as it updates every Thursday - and I stumbled across a demo for Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light. After beating this demo with top score, it made up for my previous failure. This PlaystationNetwork/XboxLive-only game feels like a good addition to the Lara Croft series and I may even buy the full game - basically I won't.

Bad news i'm afraid, I didn't actually watch a film or even any TV today however, I did watch my favourite online show: Inside Gaming. Created and hosted by Machinima's TheDeadPixel, Inside Gaming is a show which tells you about all things Gaming going on that week - basically its my way of keeping in the loop. As I feel guilty about not watching a film today, I shall try and watch one of my blu-rays tomorrow followed by my thoughts in tomorrows blog. :)

Today's Stuff section is better than ever as I made the local newspaper! After myself and my team's effort at the Durham Primary Rowing Regatta, we rowed to win our first race last Saturday. My friend, RobinJamesK wrote an article and sent it to my local newspaper: The News Guardian, along with a picture, which made the back sports cover.

That's it for today, why not go watch Inside Gaming? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment