Friday 1 October 2010

Are We Bored Yet?

Today I dusted off Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and gave it a play. Firstly, this game has to be one of the most realistic First-Person Shooters i've ever played - mostly due to the destructive environment - and the multiplayer is a lot more interesting than say Modern Warfare 2. I was really struggling to think of games I could play today, which resulted in playing on Halo 2 on my original Xbox. This game used to be one of my favourites when I was younger due to its graphics - which were good for its time - and also the fun storyline.

As promised, I did get round to watching one of my Blu-rays today: Are We Done Yet? You may think this is an odd film to own on Blu-ray, but i'm not complaining as I got it for free. This film is your typical American family, Comedy film with the same style gags and a series of problems they must overcome. However, there was one thing that made this film better than the rest: John C. McGinley or as some of may know him as Dr. Perry Cox from Scrubs. His input in this film really lifted it out of the water, however I much prefer seeing him abusing people in Scrubs. :)

Hmmm. Stuff. I can only really think of one thing... Back To The Future! Yes, it is the 25th Anniversary of the incredible Back To The Future film, and to celebrate its been re-released in UK cinemas. Hopefully I will go watch this on 'Cinema Day' is it is such a great film to watch.

Well that's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment