Monday 4 October 2010

GOAL!

No film today i'm afraid, however I did watch British TV programme The Inbetweeners. This programme is the kind of one aimed at older adolescent teenages, with a sex-comedy theme. You're almost guaranteed a laugh when you watch it - if you understand the humour - and the characters are stupidly hilarious. This programme reminds me of some of my friends and what they talk about so its pretty realistic, and did I mention its hilarious?

I never used to play football games but guess what - I now play Fifa. I downloaded the demo for Fifa 11 from the Playstation Store, it took me a while to get round to playing it, but now I can't keep off of it. The feeling of excitement when you score your first goal draws you in then you start getting better, cheering at the top of your voice for every time you score a goal. Then at last you've beaten every team available, but then you realise its only the demo. This game is definitely worth getting if you're a football gamer, however the demo is worth a play if not.

18 days until I go to Russia! Oh I haven't mentioned that yet... Well i'm going on a week long trip to St. Petersberg and Moscow at the end of the month and i'm super excited! I have promised to take loads of pictures so who knows, maybe some will end up on my blog when I get back.

Anyway thats it for today, I recommend watching the first series of The Inbetweeners on Youtube to those of you who haven't seen it. Farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment