Wednesday 13 October 2010

Long time no post?

Firstly, I'd like to apologise for the lack of blog posts, but daily blogging is harder than it looks! I'm finding it hard to juggle my education and social life at the moment, so like the Conservative government I'm making cuts. Now, I blog whenever I can be bothered and have time, which won't be too often I'm afraid, but you got a whole week of it so don't complain.

Today - Cinema Wednesday - we watched The Social Network. Yes - a film about facebook - I know what you're thinking and you're completely wrong. The Social Network takes you back to the early days when facebook was first created; you follow Mark Zuckerberg - played by Jesse Eisenberg - from the beginning when the idea came around, right up to when he is sued by his best friend. This film is utterly brilliant and I enjoyed how much detail it went into the setting up of the website and how the different characters fit into the storyline.

Once again, I have been playing Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City. I decided that I've borrowed the game for too long and I'm returning it to my friend next week so I'm trying to make the most out of it while I still have it. Recently, I've started playing online with fellow gamers on free roam - where you can adventure through the whole of Liberty City online. Whilst playing I discovered some really cool vehicles such as the Police Stinger - a tuned police car with a fine paint job and faster than some sports cars. This game is such good fun online, but I wish I had friends to play with online on it - that makes me sound like a loner. Here's to convincing my friends and myself to get the game!

Well it's only 9 days until my trip to Russia, and boy am I excited. I get to visit St. Petersburg and Moscow during my stay but most importantly Hard Rock Cafe. For those of you who haven't experienced the Hard Rock Cafe, it’s basically an American-style restaurant with walls plastered with Rock memorabilia, tasty food - which unfortunately isn't plastered over the walls - and Aerosmith playing in the background. Apparently, there are nearly 150 Hard Rock Cafes in over 50 countries. Now that is awesome.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed today's blog. Listen to Always by Bon Jovi. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment