Tuesday 5 October 2010

Who?

I didn't watch anything today, no films or TV programmes - so I guess my only option is to talk about YouTube. Today I watched a lot of videos of The Who on YouTube, more specifically Baba O'Riley being played Live. Its funny watching it Live in '75 then Live in '99 and seeing the band change. Daltroy takes a trip to the sheep shearers and Townsend just goes bald. After watching these videos it made me want to see Quadrophenia again - maybe i'll buy it considering its only £5.

I played on Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City today. For those of you who don't know what this is, its basically the Add-on content for GTA IV on a disc. First things first, The Ballad of Gay Tony is a lot better than The Lost and Damned due to a) the graphics feeling more polished, b) the selection of new cars and guns, and c) the storyline is just awesome. In my opinion, they should have just made the story of GTA IV that of The Ballad of Gay Tony and extended it a bit. Anyway, its a good game - go play it.

Last of all, I went rowing tonight - well I didn't actually row but did some indoor training instead. As usual I didn't work out as much as I should have although I still feel tired now.

That's all peeps, go listen to Baba O'Riley by The Who. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment