Saturday 2 October 2010

The Taking of Saturday 123

Ahoy there! The weekend is here, and with it comes great responsibility. Today I watched The Taking of Pelham 123, an awesome thriller featuring Denzel Washington as Walter Garber, a MTA Rail Controller who has a job of keeping hijackers of subway train - Pelham 123 - from killing hostages. John Travolta as Ryder, the leader of this hijack, demands 10 Million Dollars or he kills the hostages. This film was brilliant and a lot better than my expectations - which were initially high. I watched this film with my blogging buddy Robin James and we also played on my favourite Beta: LittleBigPlanet2.


I know, LittleBigPlanet2 as the Game of the day for the second time - but what can I say, its an awesome game. Me and Robin James decided to make our first level in co-op create mode. We started off making a drivable pick-up truck, which then escalated into an army of clones chasing us whilst we drove away. Then we decided we needed a) Some bond music, b) Some weaponry and obviously c) Some Balloons. The result of this was a giant ball of awesomeness in which we never got bored of playing.


In other news, I had my mop-ish hair hacked down to the short style it is at the moment, i'm still questioning whether I like it or not. Additionally, I had a good day with Robin James which however ended up with this blogpost being rather late. I have decided on not posting a blog on Sundays as Sunday is my day of rest. Yes, Christianity copied that off of me.


Good day Bloggers!



No comments:

Post a Comment